Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Telenor T100? If yes your answer, you are on the right page. We have given the direct link to download Telenor T100 stock ROM.
Download Telenor T100 stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the Stock ROM file.
Download Telenor T100 Stock ROM
Stock ROM File Name: Telenor_T100_MT6260_V09_20140929_MIRA.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 11 MB
Android OS Version: 5.1
How To Flash Stock ROM On Telenor T100
1) To get started, download the stock ROM file from the link given above. Once done, extract the zip file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, Telenor T100 USB driver, IMEI tool and the stock ROM file.
2) Now install Telenor T100 USB drivers in your computer. Once done, launch the SPD Upgrade Tool by click on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
3) Once the SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
4) Now choose the stock ROM file and click on “Open” as shown below.
5) Once the stock ROM file is loaded in the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
6) During the stock ROM flashing process, your device will reboot for several times. So don’t panic.
7) Once the flashing process is finished, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green color as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it. You have successfully flashed stock ROM on your Telenor T100 Android device. Now use the IMEI tool provided in the stock ROM file and flash original IMEI of your device. Once done, unplug your device from the computer and enjoy the native Android experience again.
If you encounter any issues while following this stock ROM installation tutorial, do let me know via comments.
Leave a Reply