Are you using a ZTE smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM file for your ZTE device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, you are on the right page. Here you can download ZTE stock ROM for all models.
Download ZTE stock ROM from here (based on your device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the stock Android UI again. If you have corrupted your ZTE device, you will need to flash stock ROM to get your device back to a working condition again.
Download ZTE Stock ROM
|ZTE Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|ZTE Max XL N9560||7.1.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade S6 Plus||5.0.2||Download Now|
|ZTE V818||4.4||Download Now|
|ZTE Maxx||4.4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade A310||6.0||Download Now|
|ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523J||5.1.1||Download Now|
|ZTE T230||4.4||Download Now|
|ZTE Concord II Z730||4.3||Download Now|
|ZTE Nubia N1 Lite NX597J||6.0||Download Now|
|ZTE Grand X Z777||4.3||Download Now|
|ZTE Obsidian Z820||5.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Star 2 G720T||4.4.4||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade Q||4.4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade V7 Lite||6.0||Download Now|
|ZTE Grand X2||5.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade L2 Single SIM||4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Maxx Dual SIM||4.4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Switch X2||4.1||Download Now|
|ZTE V795L||2.3.6||Download Now|
|ZTE Switch X1||2.3.6||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade S6||6.0.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade L110||5.1||Download Now|
|ZTE KIS II V790||2.3.0||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade G Lux||4.4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade V6||5.0.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade Plus L2||4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE U950||4.0||Download Now|
|ZTE Tureis P725A||4.4.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade L3||5.0.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade A460||5.1.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade L6||5.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade L5||6.0.1||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade Buzz||4.2.2||Download Now|
|ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini||5.0.2||Download Now|
|ZTE N817||4.4||Download Now|
|ZTE Blade A510||6.0||Download Now|
Points To Remember:
1) Download ZTE USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer successfully.
2) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by ZTE Corporation. So, if you face any issues while flashing stock ROM on your device, contact their support team.
3) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your ZTE device after flashing stock ROM file on it.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your ZTE smartphone or tablet, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) Can’t find the stock ROM file for your ZTE device in the above table? Please let me know by leaving a comment below.