Do you own a Western smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM file for your Western device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Here you can download Western stock ROM for all models.
Download Western stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the native Android UI again. If your Western device is corrupted, flashing stock firmware is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download Western Stock ROM
|Western Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Western Jara 1||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Western Jara X1||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Western Jara D1||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Western D19||NA||Download Firmware|
|Western D18||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Western D1||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Western D3||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Western X1||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Western D12||NA||Download Firmware|
|Western D11||NA||Download Firmware|
|Western Jara M1||5.1||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember:
1) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device after flashing stock ROM file on it.
2) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Western Mobiles. So, if you face any errors while flashing firmware files on your device, contact their support team.
3) Download Western USB driver and install it on your computer for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Western smartphone or tablet, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Western device in the above table, leave a comment below.