Do you own a Smartfren smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Smartfren device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed in the right place. Here you can download Smartfren stock ROM for all models.
Download Smartfren stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the native Android experience again. If you have corrupted your Smartfren device, flashing stock firmware on your device is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download Smartfren Stock ROM
|Smartfren Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Smartfren Andromax AD682H||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren Andromax PD6F1H||4.3||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren I56D2G||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren B16C2H||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren C46B2H||5.0.2||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren NC36B1H||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren Andromax R I46D1G||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren Andromax G36C1H||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren Andromax G2 AD681H||4.3||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren Andromax E3 G500||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren Andromax A16C3H||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren AD6B1H||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren A36C5H||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Smartfren A16C3H||5.1.1||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Download Smartfren USB drivers and install it on your computer for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
2) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by PT Smartfren Telecom Tbk. So, if you face any errors while flashing stock firmware on your device, contact their support team.
3) If you are unable to find the stock ROM file for your Smartfren device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) After flashing stock ROM file on your Smartfren device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) You can get rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Smartfren device by visiting rootmydevice.com!