Are you using a Mint smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Mint device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Mint stock ROM for all models.
Download Mint stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Mint device is bricked, flashing stock ROM is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download Mint Stock ROM
|Mint Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Mint M353 Avvio||7.0||Download Now|
|Mint M7 Sapphire||5.1||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Mint USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by MINT Connect. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing stock ROM file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Mint device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Mint device after flashing stock ROM file on it.