Are you using a Kodak smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Kodak device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Kodak stock ROM for all models.
Download Kodak stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Kodak device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download Kodak Stock ROM
|Kodak Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Kodak Sp15||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Kodak Smartway F1||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Kodak K3||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Kodak IM8||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Kodak IM7 Plus||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Kodak Smartway 3||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Kodak IM7||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Kodak IM5||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Kodak USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Bullitt Group Limited. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Kodak device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Kodak device after flashing stock ROM file on it.