Are you using an HTC smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download HTC stock ROM for all models.
Download HTC stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your device is corrupted, flashing stock ROM is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download HTC Stock ROM
|HTC Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|HTC Desire D820PI||6.0||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 820G Plus Dual SIM||6.0||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 620G||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 616||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 310||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HTC D820US||6.0.1||Download Now|
|HTC D820TS||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 820S||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HTC D310W||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 820G||5.0.2||Download Now|
|HTC Desire D626Q||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 626||5.0||Download Now|
|HTC Desire 500||5.0||Download Now|
|HTC One M9||7.0||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by HTC Corporation. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing these stock ROM files on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking for a simple way to connect your HTC device to computer, download HTC USB driver and install it on your PC or Laptop.
3) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device after flashing stock ROM on it.
4) If the stock ROM file for your device is not available in the above table, leave a comment below.
5) Get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your HTC device by visiting rootmydevice.com!