Are you using an HTC smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download HTC stock ROM for all models.
Download HTC stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your device is corrupted, flashing stock firmware is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download HTC Stock ROM
|HTC Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|HTC Desire D820PI||6.0||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 820G Plus Dual SIM||6.0||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 620G||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 616||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 310||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HTC D820US||6.0.1||Download Firmware|
|HTC D820TS||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 820S||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|HTC D310W||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 820G||5.0.2||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire D626Q||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 626||5.0||Download Firmware|
|HTC Desire 500||5.0||Download USB Driver|
|HTC One M9||7.0||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by HTC Corporation. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing these firmware files on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking for a simple way to connect your HTC device to computer, download HTC USB driver and install it on your PC or Laptop.
3) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device after flashing stock firmware on it.
4) If the stock ROM file for your device is not available in the above table, leave a comment below.
5) Get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your HTC device by visiting rootmydevice.com!