Are you using an HMI smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download HMI stock ROM for all models.
Download HMI stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the native Android user interface again. If you have bricked or corrupted your HMI device, flashing stock ROM is the only available way to get your device back to a working condition again.
Download HMI Stock ROM
|HMI Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|HMI X1||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HMI P7||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HMI M4||6.0||Download Now|
|HMI H5 Ultimate||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HMI H5||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HMI H3||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HMI H2 Ultimate||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HMI H2 Plus||4.4.4||Download Now|
|HMI H2 Lightly Armed||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HMI H1||4.4.2||Download Now|
|HMI A9||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HMI A6||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HMI A5||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HMI A3||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HMI A2||4.2.2||Download Now|
|HMI A1||4.2.2||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) Can’t find the stock ROM file for your HMI device in the above table? Please let us know by dropping a comment below.
2) After flashing stock ROM file on your HMI device, ensure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, TWRP recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your HMI device, visit rootmydevice.com!
4) If you would like to connect your device to a computer, download HMI USB driver and install it on your computer.
5) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by HMI Mobile. So, if you face any issues while installing these stock ROM files, contact their support team.