Are you using a Datawind smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download Datawind stock ROM for all models.
Download Datawind stock firmware (based on the model number of your device) from here, flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the native Android user interface again. If you have bricked your device, flashing stock firmware will help you to unbrick it.
Download Datawind Stock ROM
|Datawind Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G5||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind Pocket Surfer 5||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 3G7||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 3G10||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7Ci||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7C Plus Edge||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7C Plus GPRS||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7Cx||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7Cz||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7DC Star||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7SC||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7SC Star||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 7W||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UbiSlate 9Ci||4.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Datawind UBT 7C+X||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are provided by Datawind Mobiles. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing the firmware on your device, contact their support team.
2) If the stock ROM file of your Datawind smartphone or tablet is not available in the above table, leave a comment below.
3) To connect your Datawind device to a computer, download Datawind USB drivers and install it on your PC or Laptop.
4) After flashing stock firmware on your device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your Datawind device, visit rootmydevice.com!