Are you using a Croma smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for the Stock ROM firmware of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right web page. Here you can download Croma Stock ROM firmware for all models.
Download Croma stock firmware (based on the model number of your device) from here, flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the stock Android experience again. Also, by flashing firmware, you can unbrick your bricked device.
Download Croma Stock ROM Firmware
|Croma Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|Croma CRCB2093||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRCB2094||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRCB2124||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRCB2129||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRCB2243||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRCB2249||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRCB2263||4.1.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRXT1125||4.1.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRXT1125Q||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRXT1131||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRXT1134||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRXT1172||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Croma CRXT1178||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Infiniti Retail Ltd. officially provides all the Croma Stock ROM firmware files given here. So, if you encounter while issues while flashing these firmware files on your device, contact their support team.
2) After flashing stock firmware on your Croma device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
3) Download Croma USB driver (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your Croma device with PC or Laptop successfully.
4) If you can’t find the stock firmware of your Croma smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Croma device, visit rootmydevice.com!