Are you using an Asus smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Here you can download Asus stock ROM for all models.
Download Asus stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the stock Android experience again. If you have bricked your device, flashing stock firmware is the only way to unbrick it.
Download Asus Stock ROM
|Asus Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Asus Zenfone Go X007D||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 4 Z01KD||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL||6.0.1||Download Firmware|
|Asus Memo Pad HD7 K00B ME173X||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL||7.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL||7.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Asus X00GD||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone Go ZC500TG||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 6 A601CG||5.0.2||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 5 A501CG||5.0.2||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus FE171CG||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus Z00VD||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Asus A11 Padfone Mini||4.3||Download Firmware|
|Asus Zenfone Max Z010D||5.0||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by AsusTek Computer Inc. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing these files, contact their support team.
2) You can get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your Asus device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
3) If you would like to connect your Asus device to a computer, download Asus USB driver and install it on your PC or laptop computer.
4) After flashing stock firmware on your device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) If you are unable to find the stock ROM file for your device in the above table, leave a comment below.