Do you own an Acer smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Acer device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Acer stock ROM for all models.
Download Acer stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the stock Android user interface again. If your Acer device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick your device.
Download Acer Stock ROM
|Acer Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Acer Liquid E1||4.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z205||6.0.1||Download Firmware|
|Acer E39||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Acer E380||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer T10||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z410 Telcel||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|Acer Z500||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-790||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-780||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-770||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-760 HD||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-730||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-730 HD||NA||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z6||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Jade Z S57||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Gallant E350||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Acer Iconia A210||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Acer CloudMobile S500||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer A3||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer One 7||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer T03||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Zest||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E700 E39||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z200||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Acer Iconia Tab B1-A71||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer Z205||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Jade S55||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Acer Z520||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) After flashing stock ROM firmware file on your Acer device, ensure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
2) To get rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Acer device, visit rootmydevice.com!
3) Download Acer USB driver and install it on your computer for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
4) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Acer Mobile. So, if you face any issues while flashing stock firmware files, contact their support team.
5) Can’t find the stock ROM file for your Acer device in the above table? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.