Are you using a 5Star smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Here you can download 5Star stock ROM for all models.
Download 5Star stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the native Android experience again. If your device is corrupted, flashing stock firmware is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download 5Star Stock ROM
|5Star Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|5Star B56||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star FX70||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|5Star F50||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star A104||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star T50||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star RX4||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star T30||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star T10||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star RX2||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star P10||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star F303||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star F100||4.4.4||Download Firmware|
|5Star ZX3||4.4||Download Firmware|
|5Star RX1||4.1||Download Firmware|
|5Star FX50||5.0||Download Firmware|
|5Star F10||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|5Star RX5||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5star B66||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|5star B76||4.0||Download Firmware|
|5star D5||4.0||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by 5Star Mobiles. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing these files on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to connect your device to a computer, download 5Star USB driver and install it on your computer.
3) If you can’t find the stock ROM file for your device in the above table, leave a comment below.
4) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device after flashing stock firmware on it.
5) You can get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your 5Star smartphone or tablet by visiting rootmydevice.com!