Are you using a Zolo smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock firmware of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Here you can download Zolo stock ROM for all models.
Download Zolo stock ROM from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the stock Android user interface again. By flashing firmware on your bricked device, you can easily unbrick it.
Download Zolo Stock ROM
|Zolo Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|Zolo LMI C5||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101 – GSM||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101 Note||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101i||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL105 GSM||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL105-TD||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL106 GSM||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL106-TD||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL108||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL108Q||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL109||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101 Mini||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101.R9||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL101.R5||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi ZL105||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi ZL105T||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi ZL101L GSM||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi U2||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi U11 Plus||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi A66||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo Lmi 4S||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo L9000||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Zolo ZL105 GSM||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Zolo Mobiles. So, if you face any errors while flashing these files on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to connect your Zolo smartphone or tablet to a computer, download Zolo USB driver and install it on your PC or Laptop.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Zolo device, visit rootmydevice.com!
4) If you can’t find the stock ROM firmware for your Zolo device in the above table, leave a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device, after flashing stock firmware on it.