Are you using a Yxtel smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM file for your device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Yxtel stock ROM for all models.
Download Yxtel stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the stock Android experience again. If your device is corrupted, flashing stock firmware is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download Yxtel Stock ROM
|Yxtel Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Yxtel W5858||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W988||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W888||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W868||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W866||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W800||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W666||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel W188||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel C900FM||2.3||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel C382||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G925||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G009||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G008||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G905||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G906||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel C998||4.1.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel C6||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel C8||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel C10||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G908||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G7||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G005||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G928||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G926||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Yxtel G006||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Yxtel Mobiles. So, if you encounter any issues while flashing firmware on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to connect your device to a computer, download Yxtel USB driver and install it on your PC or Laptop computer.
3) You can get rooting tutorials for your Yxtel smartphone or tablet by visiting rootmydevice.com!
4) If the stock ROM file for your device is not available in the above table, leave a comment below.
5) After flashing stock ROM firmware on your device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.