Are you using a Plum smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download Plum stock ROM for all models.
Download Plum stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the stock Android user interface again. If your Plum smartphone or tablet is corrupted, you need to flash stock firmware to get it back to a working condition again.
Download Plum Stock ROM
|Plum Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Plum Z708||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z621 Coach Plus II||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z450||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z403T||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z402||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z320||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum S5||4.3||Download Firmware|
|Plum 3S||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z404||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z403 T||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum X400||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum X350||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum X260||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z512 Might Plus||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z512||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z514||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z517||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Plum i6||NA||Download Firmware|
|Plum S1||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Plum S4||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Plum S5.5||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Plum Z516||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Plum M4||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Plum Nanmi E Plus||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Plum P6||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Plum S10||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Download Plum USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop successfully.
2) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Plum Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while flashing firmware files, contact their support team.
3) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device, after flashing stock firmware on it.
4) To get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your Plum device, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) Can’t find the stock ROM file for your device in the above table? Please leave a comment below.