Do you own a Philips smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Philips device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Philips stock ROM for all models.
Download Philips stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the native Android experience again. If you have bricked your Philips smartphone or tablet, flashing stock firmware is the only way to unbrick it.
Download Philips Stock ROM
|Philips Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Philips S395||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Philips X598||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Philips S326||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Philips S307||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Philips S358||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Philips W3509||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Philips S398||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Philips S308||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Philips W3500||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Philips S388||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Philips S309||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Philips W6610||4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Koninklijke Philips N.V. So, if you encounter any errors while installing firmware on your device, contact their support team.
2) After flashing stock firmware on your device, please ensure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
3) If you are looking for an easy way to connect your Philips device to a computer, download Philips USB driver and install it on your computer.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Philips device in the above table, do let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your Philips smartphone or tablet, visit rootmydevice.com!