Do you own an ORRO smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Here you can download ORRO stock ROM for all models.
Download ORRO stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the native Android user interface again. If your device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download ORRO Stock ROM
|ORRO Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Orro I9300||4.1.0||Download Firmware|
|Orro S18||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Orro I9600||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Orro N660||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Orro Turbo 2||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Orro Z4||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Orro N5i||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO N900||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO L1020||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|ORRO M900||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO F10||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO A980||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO A9500||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO Z5||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO J7||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO G||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|ORRO A9||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|ORRO S6||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by ORRO Mobiles. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing the firmware on your device, contact their support team.
2) Download ORRO USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop successfully.
3) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device after flashing stock ROM firmware on it.
4) To get rooting tutorials for your ORRO smartphone or tablet, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) If you can’t find the stock ROM file for your ORRO device in the above table, leave a comment below.