Are you using a OneClick smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your OneClick device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download OneClick stock ROM for all models.
Download OneClick stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your OneClick device is bricked, flashing stock ROM is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download OneClick Stock ROM
|OneClick Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|OneClick X1 Plus||8.1.0||Download Now|
|OneClick X-music II Pro||6.0||Download Now|
|OneClick X-music II||5.1||Download Now|
|OneClick X-music III||6.0||Download Now|
|Oneclick T18||5.1||Download Now|
|OneClick T11||4.4.2||Download Now|
|OneClick T10||4.4.2||Download Now|
|OneClick Pop one||5.1||Download Now|
|OneClick POPII||6.0||Download Now|
|OneClick POPIII||6.0||Download Now|
|OneClick Crazy||4.4.2||Download Now|
|OneClick C1||6.0||Download Now|
|OneClick A3||4.4.2||Download Now|
|OneClick Prince P9||8.1.0||Download Now|
|OneClick E7||4.4.2||Download Now|
|OneClick X Music S||6.0||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download OneClick USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by OneClick Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock ROM file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your OneClick device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your OneClick device after flashing stock ROM file on it.