Are you using a OneClick smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your OneClick device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download OneClick stock ROM for all models.
Download OneClick stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your OneClick device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download OneClick Stock ROM
|OneClick Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|OneClick X1 Plus||8.1.0||Download Firmware|
|OneClick X-music II Pro||6.0||Download Firmware|
|OneClick X-music II||5.1||Download Firmware|
|OneClick X-music III||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Oneclick T18||5.1||Download Firmware|
|OneClick T11||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|OneClick T10||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|OneClick Pop one||5.1||Download Firmware|
|OneClick POPII||6.0||Download Firmware|
|OneClick POPIII||6.0||Download Firmware|
|OneClick Crazy||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|OneClick C1||6.0||Download Firmware|
|OneClick A3||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|OneClick Prince P9||8.1.0||Download Firmware|
|OneClick E7||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|OneClick X Music S||6.0||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download OneClick USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by OneClick Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your OneClick device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your OneClick device after flashing stock ROM file on it.