Are you using a Mywigo smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Mywigo device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Mywigo stock ROM for all models.
Download Mywigo stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Mywigo device is bricked, flashing stock ROM is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download Mywigo Stock ROM
|Mywigo Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Mywigo Wings 3||4.4.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo Turia 3||6.0||Download Now|
|Mywigo Uno Mwg 579||5.1||Download Now|
|Mywigo Mwg 579 Pro||5.1||Download Now|
|Mywigo Mwg 559 City||4.4.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo Mwg 509||4.2.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo Mwg 459||4.2.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo Mwg 359 Mini||4.2.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo Halley||4.4.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo Halley 2||6.0||Download Now|
|Mywigo Excite 3||4.4.2||Download Now|
|Mywigo City 3||6.0||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Mywigo USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by Mywigo Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock ROM file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Mywigo device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Mywigo device after flashing stock ROM file on it.