Do you own an MBO smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM file for your MBO device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, you are on the right page. Here you can download MBO stock ROM for all models.
Download MBO stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your MBO device is corrupted, you will need to flash stock ROM on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
Download MBO Stock ROM
|MBO Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|MBO X9||5.0.1||Download Now|
|MBO One A9||5.0.1||Download Now|
|MBO O2||4.2.2||Download Now|
|MBO Mate 8||4.2.2||Download Now|
|MBO J3||4.2.2||Download Now|
|MBO E8 Plus||5.0.1||Download Now|
|MBO E8||6.0.1||Download Now|
|MBO Dream D3||5.0.1||Download Now|
|MBO Dream D2||4.2||Download Now|
|MBO 728||5.0.1||Download Now|
|MBO S7||2.3.5||Download Now|
Points To Remember:
1) If you would like to connect your MBO device to a computer, download MBO USB driver and install it on your computer.
2) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by Shenzhen Aolixin Communications Equipment Co., Ltd. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing these stock ROM files, contact their support team.
3) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your MBO device in the above table, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) After flashing stock ROM file on your MBO device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) To get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your MBO smartphone or tablet, visit rootmydevice.com!