Are you using a Lvmobile smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Lvmobile device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Lvmobile stock ROM for all models.
Download Lvmobile stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Lvmobile device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download Lvmobile Stock ROM
|Lvmobile Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Lvmobile LV36||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile M7T||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV319||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV29||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV28||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV26||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile L280||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|LvMobile LV18||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|LVmobile LV123||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV38||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV6S||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV35||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV318||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Lvmobile LV1800||5.1||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Lvmobile USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Lvmobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Lvmobile device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Lvmobile device after flashing stock ROM file on it.