Do you own an iNew smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download iNew stock ROM for all models.
Download iNew stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the stock Android UI again. If you have corrupted your iNew device, flashing stock ROM on your device is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download iNew Stock ROM
|iNew Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|iNew V8 Plus||4.4||Download Now|
|iNew U9 Plus||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew U9||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew U8W||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew U7||6.0||Download Now|
|iNew U5||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew U5W||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew U5L||7.1||Download Now|
|iNew U5F||6.0||Download Now|
|iNew U1||4.4||Download Now|
|iNew L4 Plus||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew L4A||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew I4000 Plus||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew I4000 S||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew I8000||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew L1 A||4.4.2||Download Now|
|iNew L4||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew L5||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew U3||5.1||Download Now|
|iNew V1||4.4.2||Download Now|
|iNew V3C||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew V3||4.2.2 & 4.4.2||Download Now|
|iNew V3 Plus||4.4.2||Download Now|
|iNew V7AM||4.4.2||Download Now|
|iNew V7A||4.4.2||Download Now|
|iNew I2000||4.2.1||Download Now|
|iNew V3 C Lewa||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew V5C||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew V3 E||4.2.2||Download Now|
|iNew M2||4.2.1||Download Now|
|iNew M1||4.2.1||Download Now|
|iNew I7000||4.2.1||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your iNew device, visit rootmydevice.com!
2) If you are looking for an easy way to connect your device to a computer, download iNew USB driver and install it on your computer.
3) Can’t find the stock ROM file for your iNew device in the above table? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by iNEW Mobile Limited Company. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing the stock ROM file, contact their support team.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your iNew device after flashing stock ROM file on it.