Are you using an I.N.Link smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download I.N.Link stock ROM for all models.
Download I.N.Link stock ROM from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the native Android user interface again. If you have bricked or corrupted your I.N.Link device, flashing stock ROM is the only available way to get your device back to a working condition again.
Download I.N.Link Stock ROM
|I.N.Link Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|I.N.Link Star 2019||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link IN3 Pencuin||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Mars||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Stap||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Uranus||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link IN1 Unicorn||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link IN2 Sea Lion||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Jupiter||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Pluto||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Tiger||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link IN4 Bull||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Moon||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link IN5 Tiger||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Neptune||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Sun||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link IN3||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Mercury||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Star||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Venus||NA||Download Now|
|I.N.Link Sun 2019||NA||Download Now|
Points To Remember
1) Can’t find the stock ROM file for your I.N.Link device in the above table? Please let us know by dropping a comment below.
2) After flashing stock ROM file on your I.N.Link device, ensure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, TWRP recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your I.N.Link device, visit rootmydevice.com!
4) If you would like to connect your device to a computer, download I.N.Link USB driver and install it on your computer.
5) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by I.N.Link Mobile. So, if you face any issues while installing I.N.Link stock ROM files, contact their support team.