Are you using an HDC smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Here you can download HDC stock ROM for all models.
Download HDC stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the native Android user interface again. If you have corrupted your device, flashing firmware is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download HDC Stock ROM
|HDC Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|HDC A9100||2.3.4||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 GT-N9000 MTK6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 N9006||4.4||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 SM-N9006||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 N900||4.3||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 Rom MT6572 9006 – SM1327||4.3||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 Mini MT6582||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC Note 3 Vitas||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC One M8||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC One X S720e||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|HDC S4 Legend||4.2.1||Download Firmware|
|HDC S4 Mega GT-I9200||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC S4 SM-G900S||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC S5 H900||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC S5 Gold SM-G900F||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC S5 SM-G900||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC S5 SM-G900F Legend 10||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|HDC S5 SM-G900T||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) HDC Mobiles officially provides all the stock ROM files given here. So, if you face any errors while flashing firmware on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking for an easy way to connect your device to a computer, download HDC USB driver and install it on your PC or Laptop.
3) After flashing firmware on your device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
4) To get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your HDC device, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) If you can’t find the stock ROM file for your device in this page, leave a comment below.