Do you own a Ginger smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Here you can download Ginger Stock ROM for all models.
Download Ginger stock firmware from here (based on your device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the stock Android UI again. If you have bricked your Ginger device, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick your device.
Download Ginger Stock ROM
|Ginger Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Ginger M4||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger M10||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger L280||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger G10||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger Pride G5001||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger Megha G5001||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger MATE7 G5001||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Ginger Mango G5001||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger Dragon 7 G5001||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Ginger Cherry G5001||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Ginger G5001 Bond 007||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Ginger G4001 Silver||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Ginger Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while flashing these firmware files, contact their support team.
2) If you can’t find the stock ROM file for your Ginger device in the above table, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
3) Please ensure that you flash the original IMEI on your Ginger device after flashing stock ROM firmware file on it.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, TWRP recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Ginger device, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) If you are looking to connect your Ginger device to a computer, download Ginger USB driver and install it on your computer.