Are you using a BSNL smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock firmware of your device? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Here you can download BSNL stock ROM for all models.
Download BSNL stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your device using a flash tool and get back the native Android experience again. Flashing stock firmware will help you to unbrick your bricked device.
Download BSNL Stock ROM
|BSNL Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|BSNL IS701C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL IS701D||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL IS701R||2.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL IS701X||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL IS703C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL IS709C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL IS801C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL P03||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL P06||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL P033||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL PS501||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL PS650||4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS700||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS702C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS707C Call Pro||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS703C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS704C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS704D||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS704DX||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS704Q||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS707C||4.1||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS708C||4.1||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS802C||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS802Q||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS807||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|BSNL WS1001Q||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remmeber
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by BSNL. So, if you face any inconvenience while flashing them on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to connect your BSNL device to a computer, download BSNL USB drivers and install it on your PC or Laptop.
3) If the stock firmware file of your device is not available in the above table, leave a comment below.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your BSNL device, visit rootmydevice.com!
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device, after flashing stock firmware on it.