Are you using an Allview smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Allview device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Allview stock ROM for all models.
Download Allview stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Allview device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download Allview Stock ROM
|Allview Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Allview A4 Duo||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview A4 You||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Duo||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Easy||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Quad||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Ready||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Ready Telekom||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Smiley||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Smiley DIGI||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview A5 Smiley Telekom||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview A6 Duo||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Allview A6 Lite||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Allview A7 Lite||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Allview A8 Lite||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview AX4 Nano||7.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview C4 You||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview C5 Smiley||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview C6 Duo||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview C6 Quad 4G||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview Cosmote Smart Xceed||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview E2 Jump||4.4||Download Firmware|
|Allview P41 eMagic||6.0 & 7.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview P6 Energy Lite||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview P6 Life||5.1 & 4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Allview P7 Pro||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview V1 Viper E||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview X2 Soul Lite||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview X2 Soul Pro||5.0||Download Firmware|
|Allview X5||8.1.0||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Allview device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Allview USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Allview Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Allview device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Allview device after flashing stock ROM file on it.