Are you using a Aldo smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Aldo device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Aldo stock ROM for all models.
Download Aldo stock firmware from here (based on device model number, flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Aldo device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only available way to unbrick it.
Download Aldo Stock ROM
|Aldo Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Aldo T7Q||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Aldo T55||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS11||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS5||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS7||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS9||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS8||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS10||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS3||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS6||6.0||Download Firmware|
|Aldo AS7 Pro||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Aldo J48||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo P08||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Aldo S1||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Aldo T2||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Aldo A11||6.0||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Aldo USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Aldo Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Aldo device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Aldo device after flashing stock ROM file on it.