Do you own an Akai smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Akai device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed in the right place. Here you can download Akai stock ROM for all models.
Download Akai stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the native Android experience again. If you have corrupted your Akai device, flashing stock firmware on your device is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download Akai Stock ROM
|Akai Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Akai Tab 7800||NA||Download Firmware|
|Akai Titanium||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Akai Glory O2||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Akai Glory L5||5.1||Download Firmware|
|Akai Athena||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Akai A1||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
|Akai PHA-3850||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Akai Glory R1||4.4.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Download Akai USB drivers and install it on your computer for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
2) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Akai Mobile. So, if you face any errors while flashing stock firmware on your device, contact their support team.
3) If you are unable to find the stock ROM file for your Akai device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) After flashing stock ROM file on your Akai device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) You can get rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Akai device by visiting rootmydevice.com!